Why should I use a ‘Chronological’ Resume?
A chronological resume works best for someone who has had continuous employment.
Chronological Resume Example
Download Resume Template: Chronological Resume (or pick from more options below the instructions at the bottom of this page!)
How to create your resume using a Chronological Resume template:
Step 1: Download a free resume template from the selection above.
- Your computer will open the default document editor (Microsoft Word or Text Editor).
Step 2: Replace the information in the template with your own.
- Make sure to fill out each section and delete the extra information that you don't have to include.
Step 3: Double check the information you added and make sure there are no spelling errors or mistakes
- Ask someone to look at your resume and see if they find any mistakes.
- Take a look at the Related Services section to the right of this screen and use the free services to make sure that your resume best reflects your awesomeness!
Step 4: Print and email your resume to yourself.
- In the event that you need to redo your resume, you already have a great starting point.
Congratulations!! You have a high quality resume and are ready to impress!
More templates to pick from!
Provided by AmeriCorps VISTA at Z.J. Loussac Library Job Lab. For help with your resume and the job search, contact Sarah McBryde: (907)343-2911 or e-mail: McbrydeS@muni.orgDownload: SpongeBob SquarePants Resume Template