Why should I use a functional resume
A functional resume works well for someone who has gaps in employment or changes jobs or careers.
Functional Resume Example
Download this template: Functional Resume
More templates to pick from!
Provided by AmeriCorps VISTA at Z.J. Loussac Library Job Lab. For help with your resume and the job search, contact Sarah McBryde: (907)343-2911 or e-mail: McbrydeS@muni.org
Download: Phineas Flynn Resume Template
Download: Smokey Bear Resume Template
Instructions: How to create your resume using a Functional template
Step 1: Download a free resume template from the selection above.
- Your computer will open the default document editor (Microsoft Word or Text Editor).
Step 2: Replace the information in the template with your own.
- Make sure to fill out each section and delete the extra information that you don't have to include.
Step 3: Double check the information you added and make sure there are no spelling errors or mistakes
- Ask someone to look at your resume and see if they find any mistakes.
- Take a look at the Related Services section to the right of this screen and use the free services to make sure that your resume best reflects your awesomeness!
Step 4: Print and email your resume to yourself.
- In the event that you need to redo your resume, you already have a great starting point.
Congratulations!! You have a high quality resume and are ready to impress!