Let's get your IDs, this will be a piece of cake! 

If you are looking for work you will need several forms of ID to be ready to hire. Companies are required to check to see that you have valid ID to make sure you meet I-9 eligibility requirements set by the state. 

What IDs do you already have?

A travel document usually issued by a country’s government.

Shows that you are able to work in the United States.

All those living in Alaska are encouraged to get this ID card.

Learn more about the i-9 Eligibility requirement to be eligible to hire.

Your birth certificate is one of your fundamental identifying documents.

Provides an ID to show membership in your tribe.