What is it?
Provides short-term relief for the homeless and low-income.
Usually, there is a maximum stay of 3 months or less.
Shelters may ask you to leave during the day.
Meals and other supportive services are often offered.
3 times out of 5 these shelters offer their services free of charge
Emergency Homeless Shelters in Anchorage:
- Brother Francis Shelter - 907-277-1731
- Clare House - 907-563-4545
- Salvation Army McKinnell House - Call first! 907-375-3500
How do I get it?
- Choose from listings above
- OR dial 2-1-1 for more options and details.
- Call the homeless shelter if you can to see if there is room and if you qualify.
- OR Visit a homeless shelter in person and the front desk will help.
Map of Emergency Homeless Shelters in Anchorage
See Map and Directions