Transportation Assistance

A list of services and options to help you with transportation on the job search. 

  1. Muni TransitPeople Mover Half Fare Application; Half Fare includes:
  • seniors age 60 and over, 
  • Youth age 5-18, 
  • individuals with Medicare cards. 
  • Proof of eligibility required at each boarding. 
  • Veterans and people with qualifying disabilities must complete the Half Fare application process. 
  • Download an application OR fill it out online and submit it to the Customer Service 

Return form to:
People Mover Half Fare Program
700 W. 6th Ave., #109
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Fax: 907.343.4042

       2. Quick Ride, LLC - Call 907.332.0261 - provides travel assistance to clients who require additional support to quickly get around to your local medical and clinical facilities.

      3. AnchorRIDES - 907.343.6543 

A list of programs available for:

  • Senior Citizens (60 years or older)
  • You receive Medicaid
  • People with disabilities
  • Learn more here

Where else can I get Free Bus Passes?

Did you know, there are a variety of nonprofits who can provide free bus passes for people who are low income, in an emergency situation, when looking for a job? 

Here are places to Call and Ask about their Free bus passes for emergencies!

  1. Partners for Reentry - (907) 258-1192 - Map
  2. Alaska Native Justice Center - Call 907.793.3550 - Transportation Vouchers
  3. Cook Inlet Tribal Council: Employment & Training - (907) 793-3300



Save this page