A list of services and options to help you with transportation on the job search.
- Muni Transit - People Mover Half Fare Application; Half Fare includes:
- seniors age 60 and over,
- Youth age 5-18,
- individuals with Medicare cards.
- Proof of eligibility required at each boarding.
- Veterans and people with qualifying disabilities must complete the Half Fare application process.
- Download an application OR fill it out online and submit it to the Customer Service
Return form to:
People Mover Half Fare Program
700 W. 6th Ave., #109
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
2. Quick Ride, LLC - Call 907.332.0261 - provides travel assistance to clients who require additional support to quickly get around to your local medical and clinical facilities.
3. AnchorRIDES - 907.343.6543
A list of programs available for:
- Senior Citizens (60 years or older)
- You receive Medicaid
- People with disabilities
- Learn more here
Where else can I get Free Bus Passes?
Did you know, there are a variety of nonprofits who can provide free bus passes for people who are low income, in an emergency situation, when looking for a job?
Here are places to Call and Ask about their Free bus passes for emergencies!
- Partners for Reentry - (907) 258-1192 - Map
- Alaska Native Justice Center - Call 907.793.3550 - Transportation Vouchers
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council: Employment & Training - (907) 793-3300