The Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children, also called WIC, provides:
- food assistance,
- health care referrals, and
- nutritional education
For low-income women who are:
- non-breastfeeding postpartum
- and to infants and children, up to age five (5).
Do I qualify?
Answer the questions on this link to find out if you qualify for help: WIC Screening Eligibility Tool
How to apply:
- Each family needs to fill out one of these forms found on this website.
- For each pregnant woman in the family fill out this form for pregnant women.
- For each woman with a child under 6 months old taking formula or for each woman with a child under 1 year old who's breastfeeding, fill out this form for postpartum woman.
- For each infant under 1 year old in the family fill out this form for infants.
- For each child between the ages of 1 to 5 years old fill out this form for children.
Once you've completed all that paperwork, you can call a WIC office near you and start the application process!
To find your local office, follow this website.