Craigslist is a job search portal that local companies and people can post freely onto:
How To Use Craigslist.com to find a job
- Go to Craigslist.com
- Select (or type in) the city you want to work in.
- Under the "jobs" category, click on the job category you want to work in.
- OR choose a job type under "gigs" if you are looking for a short term job, as fast as possible.
- Read through the postings. Make sure it's the right job you look for.
- Follow the instructions on the posting to apply!
- Easier to find a wide array of local jobs and odd jobs when in need of something immediately.
What to look out for:
- Due to high accessibility and lack of quality oversight, can have a lot of false or misleading posts.
Save this page